自由自在

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Touching night

What a touching night 
i even had in my 
last semester at university.

I'm join First Aid Society
 when i'm second years 
of my study at UTAR.

The first event i join 
is to be secretary
of Blood Donation Campaign
in May 2009.

I'm feel scared
because
a lot of thing i'm don't know.

But,
I'm feel happy
because
my team mate 
teaches me a lot.

After 3 years
i'll leave you all soon
because 
is the time to say goodbye.

I'm
feel happy and appreciate 
to know you all
in my entire university life.

First of all,
i would like to thanks
all the member
which is help me a lot
during the event.

Oya,
i forgot already.
Some of the person really need to mention at here.

QUEK,
u really matured a lot 
and 
thanks you so much for your guided
during event or duty.

Miss Ooi,
Thanks you so much
I'm so happy to know you
and 
sure thanks for your help directly or indirectly.

I not really sure 
want to call
u Miss Lok or Candy Lok.
I'm really feel guilty
because u really help me a lot when i'm doing my internship.
I'm feel sorry too
because the document is should be done by me
but u really help me settled all the document.
I'm here is sincerely to say thanks you.

Oya,
A special thanks to the 
waka-waka team
which is Chiu li, Pui Xuen, Yu Ting, Jessica Teh, 
David, Qiu Ling, Ying Xian, Jeannie Lim, Kenneth Mak,
MC Yeoh, Pei Zhen, Yee Min and Perhan.
I'm know you all when 
First Aider In Every Home Camp at last semester.
Thanks you so much
because 
I
had
learn a lot from you all too
although 
you all is my juniors in First Aid Society.

The  most memorable event
sure is flash mob.
This is my first time to join the flash mob event.
Finally, i know how to dance already.
Thanks You the whole event committees.
Waka-Waka Eh Eh Eh

I'm also won't forget
the first event committees members
especially Rachel Wong, Shiao Ping,
Jason Wong, Eric Tan, Kent Tee,
Marcus Ooi, Wilson Teoh
and others which i cant remember their name.
Under you all guidance,
I'm improved a lot for organizing the event.
If any mistake i had done,
i would like to apology
and
Pls forgive me.

Madelyn Chong,
I feel glad to know you
because 
I can speak Hakka with u.
if got chance,
sure will follow u back
SABAH.

Lim Hui Kee,
I feel happy to know you
and i also forgot when is our 1st meet.
I'm really 
like 38 with u
and laugh louder 
after we are talk nonsense
or gossiping.

OCT,
i really don't know 
how to describe our friendship.
But,
I'm happy to know you
and wish u all the best in future.
*don't so fast get marry la...*  

So sorry for those are know me
but i did not mention you here.
i'm really happy with u all
during event or duty.

Actually
i'm got a lot of thing want
to share with you all
but
some how it's hard to through out with the words.

What i'm so sure is
i won't forgot
every single 
sweet memories with u all

So,
i also wish u all
have a wonderful future.
Good Luck
and
All the best.

For sure,
we still can meet 
again

Thanks for the Touching CD.

Best Regards,
 Danny

SO SALAH LO...haha    
forgive me if have any mistake in grammar or the name i mention.  

No comments:

Post a Comment